Areas We Serve
We offer an extensive set of therapy services throughout the state of Pennsylvania. Our therapists service Allegheny County, Armstrong County, Beaver County, Butler County, Clarion County, Indiana County, Lawrence County, Mercer County, Venango County, and Washington County. Please contact us if you have additional questions about our service area.
For the counties in which we provide services, the Early Intervention referral phone numbers are:
- Allegheny County: 412-885-6000 for The Alliance for Infants and Toddlers
- Armstrong/Indiana: 724-545-1234 for the Family Counseling Center (Armstrong County) or 724-465-5576 for the Community Guidance Center (Indiana County)
- Beaver County: 724-891-2827 for the Beaver County Base Service Unit
- Butler County: 724-431-3748 for the Center for Community Resources
- Lawrence County: 724-658-3578 x609 for Marci Mastrangelo at Human Services Center
- Mercer County: 724-662-2230 for the Central Intake Unit
- Washington County: 724-229-2620 or 866-765-2888 for the Washington County Human Service Center
- Westmoreland County: 724-837-1808 or 1-800-353-6467 for the Westmoreland Casemanagement and Supports, Inc.